Wednesday, May 15, 2013

photos from Star Trek

back in the day I worked on Star Trek: Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager. Since there had been some interest I thought I'd post some of the pics I still have.


this photo was from one of the last episodes of Star Trek Next Generation, directed by Patrick Stewart.

 
this was one of the Deep Space Nine episodes (one of the two as an ore miner) .
From Voyager:  this alien had no name but Michael Westmore called it "Puck" when he first saw it, an original alien creation at that time.

From Voyager: these are a few shots of the Krenim officer (at the time I didn't know that name, I called it Lizard boy due the iguana pearls)
also from Voyager a villager, not sure of the episode.

and this final shot also from Voyager as a space prisoner.

No comments:

Post a Comment